- In this policy we set out the delivery methods periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our web store.
- This policy shall not create legally enforceable rights and obligations; rather, our usual practice in relation to the delivery of products is indicated in this policy.
- We do not have any standard offers for free delivery.
- We only offer delivery within the territory of the Republic of the Philippines.
- We offer delivery services to Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
Delivery methods and periods:
- All orders are processed within 2 business days after receiving your order confirmation email.
- After your order has been processed, our normal delivery lead time for areas within the National Capital Region (NCR) is 2-3 working days.
- During peak season and for areas outside NCR, we require a 5-7 -day lead time.
- Shipping charges are calculated based on weight and destination of your package.
- Charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Once your order has been placed tracking details will be sent by email.
Receiving of package
- Maximum of 3 delivery attempts will be made by our couriers.
- If you are away when we try to deliver your package you may authorize someone else to receive your package on your behalf as long they are able to present an authorization letter & valid ID of the buyer.
- For delivery concerns please contact us through the following email address quoting order number email@example.com.